Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are on cloud 9 having picked up our new 2004 21RS! What a beautiful TT. sunny We purchased at Triangle RV in Sidney, British Columbia and were extremely impressed by their staff and the time spent with us on the PDI. If you live on Vancouver Island this is the place to go.

Can't wait to pack all the gear and get on the road!

D and G
1996 Yukon
Equilizer
Prodigy brake controller

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy that new trailer!!!!!

Mike

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Congrats D & G, hope your first trip is a huge success! Have you made plans yet for the first trip out?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! It is raining cats and dogs (off and on) up here right now so haven't ventured out of the driveway yet. When we do we will go somewhere close to home to try things out. That way, if we forget something critical we can always make a quick trip back to home base to pick it up

Our unit does not have an oven. Guess if we start out without one we won't know what we are missing!

We have found some amazingly helpful hints on this site and as I write this my husband is out in the TV practicing hooking up to the trailer with the use of the magnet and dowl system. We thought that idea was brilliant!

D and G
21RS
1996 Yukon 4dr

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome! We have a 21RS as well. We've taken it out exactly once and it rained solid from Friday night to Monday afternoon. We loved the trailer, it was great to have places for all of us to "be" so we were not on top of each other when we weren't out playing in the rain. :) I hope you enjoy your Outback, and all the great info that's here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts