Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out early in the morn' for Lake Ray Roberts. Probably none of you have heard of it, but it's a very nice state park in north Texas. About 50 miles north of us. Close and nice. Great combo. Back Sunday, unfortunately. I'm pumped and I LOVE OUTBACKING.
Have a good weekend everyone.

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
We'll be right behind you Friday afternoon! Woohoo

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,207 Posts
We are headed out also for a week on the beach at Big Sur State Park only we leave monday at first light. Have a fun trip Kirk

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Have great trips guys

Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
We're gone as soon as I get out of the office today. Picked the trailer up last night, hopefully the wife and kids will have everything packed by time I get home. It's a quick weekend get-away to a small little RV Park we found between St. Louis and Columbia.

Not much to do there but site and watch the boys ride their bikes.... ALL WEEKEND LONG!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I hear ya Pete. Michigan isn't very forgiving when it comes to tryin to get the campin' season started early.

Phil

·
Outbackers Contributor
2,018 Posts
Denver weather is incredibly warm this week, especially for March:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/weather/

Pushing 80 degrees today and not a single day below 32 at night for the next 7 days.

But I know, the minute I decided to de-winterize before May 1, there will be a big snow storm and week of temperatures in the 20's.

Randy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts