Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
We got our 302FBH last October and have no regrets. It was the right upgrade for us from a 25RSS. We have spent a total of 15 days and are preparing for a two week road trip from Georgia to Yosemite NP next week.

The pros are as we see them: 1. The floor plan has an abundance of storage inside and outside. 2. The ceiling height feels like home. My head brushed the ceiling of our 25RSS. 3. The bunk room is just enough for kids or storage. 4. The massive couch can easily sleep 4 grown-ups.

I hate to mention the cons because they are minor. But, here goes. 1. The height of the couch back is not comfortable for sitting long periods. 2. We need a new mattress. It does not sleep well. 3. The end of the bed frame is a shin buster.

Again. It is an ideal floor plan for us and have no regrets.

· Registered
6 Posts
We got our 302FBH last October and have no regrets. It was the right upgrade for us from a 25RSS. We have spent a total of 15 days and are preparing for a two week road trip from Georgia to Yosemite NP next week.

The pros are as we see them: 1. The floor plan has an abundance of storage inside and outside. 2. The ceiling height feels like home. My head brushed the ceiling of our 25RSS. 3. The bunk room is just enough for kids or storage. 4. The massive couch can easily sleep 4 grown-ups.

I hate to mention the cons because they are minor. But, here goes. 1. The height of the couch back is not comfortable for sitting long periods. 2. We need a new mattress. It does not sleep well. 3. The end of the bed frame is a shin buster.

Again. It is an ideal floor plan for us and have no regrets.
Thanks for the opinion. We are picking our new one up this Thursday. So ready to get it and get out camping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.