Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Sansui 39" LED television is starting to have some pixel issues. We have looked to replace it with the same model but the only we have found is outrageously priced ($1400). Our RE has the tv rising up from inside the cabinet. Has anyone replaced the Sansui with another brand and model that fit?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have not swapped out the TV, but I have changed the mount to one that allows me to pull it out and turn it for viewing in either the recliners or the loveseat.
Just take a measurement from the mount on the televator to the top of the TV and find one that's close so the top closes when you lower it. There is some adjustment so you should be fine.

Griz

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have not swapped out the TV, but I have changed the mount to one that allows me to pull it out and turn it for viewing in either the recliners or the loveseat.
Just take a measurement from the mount on the televator to the top of the TV and find one that's close so the top closes when you lower it. There is some adjustment so you should be fine.

Griz

Not trying to Jack this thread, but I would be interested in what you did in order to allow the TV to swivel! No idea why they didn’t do that in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry about the late reply, but all I did was swap out the mount for one that has a pull out arm and swivels left and right. Small amount of fabbing to get it to work.

Griz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts