Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, has anybody used the TV antenna and do they work? Basically, we just hit the switch at the entry door in our 25RS-S by bunks so light is green and lift antenna up right...doesnt seem to help our TV. We are parked right next to our house ...and it is brick...would that have something to do with it?

Thanks!

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Have you pulled down the collar and rotated the antennae? That will help to get the signal better.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi

The antenna works very well here. When I arrive at a site I put the antenna up, turn on the booster, and tell the tv to scan the channels. It normally finds quite a few usable channels. I rotate the antenna to optimize reception on a channel when watch it for any length of time.

Be sure to turn off the booster when you leave or when not using the tv if running off battery. You also have to (re)align the antenna before dropping it... Add it to your checklist.

Ed

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a 25rss also and the signal is very poor until I turn on the booster. after that it works. If your not getting any signal you may want to check your connections on top at the antenna.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts