Outbacker RV Forum banner

Overhead cabinate in the Queen slide?

702 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  aplvlykat 
#1 ·
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has a cabinate in their queen slide kinda like KZ does. I wonder if Outback would install this for me if I special ordered it? Sure would be nice as it would cut down on a couple less bags we'd have to take. I have a call into Tim at Outback to see what he says.

Thanks, Mike.

#2 ·
We have a 21RS- no Queen slide cabinet. We were reallt surprised by how much stuff actuallt fits in there tho! Our family of 4 each has our own "bin" instead of packing a bag. It is clear and fits under the bottom bunk. When no one is sleeping there, it is folded up and we can get to everything no problemo.

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
I don't know what size the KZ have for a cabnet but I did make one for our Outback and installed it so we have some place to store books and glasses at night. Also put in a night light for the wife to read. Small but works great, Kirk

PS: i will repost pic in photo gallery

#5 ·
Thanks Kirk! I'll be interested in seeing it. I actually spoke with Tim at outback and he said they don't deviate at all from the original design but have been thinking about that or a shelf in the queen area. For the time being, looks like I may just have to make one.

Mike.

#7 ·
I posted how to make this a while back under Outback modification. I think it is on page 4 under "another mod". Check it out and if you have any questions let me know. Kirk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.