·
Outbackers Contributor
8,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
RizFam said:

Don't know if this helps?

Tami
[snapback]125148[/snapback]​
Tami, That looks like the same holder I bought...Our kitchen set up is different than yours. Lucky you to have a wall plug! Our light is right in the middle under the cabinet and the stereo is only about 8 inches to the right...not alot of room under there to mount stuff unless we move things around

Today I picked up some 3M Command locking adhesive tabs that hold up to 3 lbs. I'm going to try to mount this on the wall on the right side of the sink...I'll let you all know how well it works.

Dawn

·
Outbackers Contributor
8,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
countrygirl said:
Oh yeah in a camping catalog I saw a wall mount that detaches for taking outside to the picnic table. I don't think the mega size command velcro type holders will hold a paper towel holder to the wall...it did not work for the tp holder.
[snapback]125067[/snapback]​
Dina, are these the locking plastic 3m command adhasive tabs that you're talking about? As in the ones I bought today?

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,684 Posts
skippershe said:
Tami, That looks like the same holder I bought...Our kitchen set up is different than yours. Lucky you to have a wall plug! Our light is right in the middle under the cabinet and the stereo is only about 8 inches to the right...not alot of room under there to mount stuff unless we move things around

Today I picked up some 3M Command locking adhesive tabs that hold up to 3 lbs. I'm going to try to mount this on the wall on the right side of the sink...I'll let you all know how well it works.

Dawn
[snapback]125195[/snapback]​
Dawn,

That is the Tear Ease PT Holder that has a spring to pull only 1 sheet at a time using 1 hand. The adhesive tape would not be strong enough to hold it up. I have seen in the gallery a photo where the PT Holder was mounted in between the cabinet doors vertically, not sure if that is what Darlene mentioned earlier?
I'll see if I can find it & if so I'll post it here.

Tami

·
Outbackers Contributor
8,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
RizFam said:
http://www.outbackers.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7462

This is a link to a previous Paper Towel Holder Mount Thread, maybe you could get some more ideas??

Good Luck,
Tami
[snapback]125299[/snapback]​
Tami,

I did a search on the subject before I posted the thread and couldn't find anything...apparently I didn't look hard enough shy

Thanks!
Dawn

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,684 Posts
skippershe said:
RizFam said:
http://www.outbackers.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7462

This is a link to a previous Paper Towel Holder Mount Thread, maybe you could get some more ideas??

Good Luck,
Tami
[snapback]125299[/snapback]​
Tami,

I did a search on the subject before I posted the thread and couldn't find anything...apparently I didn't look hard enough shy

Thanks!
Dawn
[snapback]125458[/snapback]​
Your Welcome

·
Outbackers Contributor
9,201 Posts
Looks like you have all the help you need. For what it's worth: when in use, our's sits on the right counter behind the sink (corner away from the stove). When not in use, its out of sight but still accessible under the sink cabinet.

·
Outbackers Contributor
8,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
wolfwood said:
Looks like you have all the help you need. For what it's worth: when in use, our's sits on the right counter behind the sink (corner away from the stove). When not in use, its out of sight but still accessible under the sink cabinet.
[snapback]125480[/snapback]​
Thanks Wolfwood

If I can't figure out what to do with my paper towels at this point, I've got bigger problems don't I??

Dawn

·
Outbackers Contributor
9,201 Posts
skippershe said:
wolfwood said:
Looks like you have all the help you need. For what it's worth: when in use, our's sits on the right counter behind the sink (corner away from the stove). When not in use, its out of sight but still accessible under the sink cabinet.
Thanks Wolfwood

If I can't figure out what to do with my paper towels at this point, I've got bigger problems don't I??

Dawn
[snapback]125486[/snapback]​
I didn't say that..........

..... but clearly remember the day that I saw myself standing in Puff with a roll of PT, holding it in various places, trying to make this very serious decision ..... It wasn't long before the decision was made - drop it on the counter, put it away .... next....

·
Outbackers Contributor
8,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
wolfwood said:
skippershe said:
wolfwood said:
Looks like you have all the help you need. For what it's worth: when in use, our's sits on the right counter behind the sink (corner away from the stove). When not in use, its out of sight but still accessible under the sink cabinet.
Thanks Wolfwood

Dawn
[snapback]125486[/snapback]​
I didn't say that..........

..... but clearly remember the day that I saw myself standing in Puff with a roll of PT, holding it in various places, trying to make this very serious decision ..... It wasn't long before the decision was made - drop it on the counter, put it away .... next....

[snapback]125488[/snapback]​
Yep, I think I'm heading in that same direction...stick a fork in me, I'm done

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,592 Posts
Swany said:
It is just a towel holder, how hard can it be?

I put mine under the radio.

I'll tell what is hard, attaching my towel holder pictures to this reply.
[snapback]125855[/snapback]​
Boy, I can't wait to see the problems that the toilet paper holder presents......

Steve

·
Outbackers Contributor
8,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
huntr70 said:
Swany said:
It is just a towel holder, how hard can it be?

I put mine under the radio.

I'll tell what is hard, attaching my towel holder pictures to this reply.
[snapback]125855[/snapback]​
Boy, I can't wait to see the problems that the toilet paper holder presents......

Steve
[snapback]125857[/snapback]​
I'm not hanging a toilet paper holder

LOL

·
Outbackers Contributor
8,310 Posts
California Jim said:
Castle Rock Outbackers said:
Ours came as standard equipment. It is mounted on the cabinets that are right above the kitchen sink. Very handy location.

Randy
[snapback]125068[/snapback]​
Same here, right over the sink, and under the cabinet toward the wall. I'll show ya Saturday. Bring tools

[snapback]125862[/snapback]​
I'll bring tools

who brought this subject up again anyway?

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,007 Posts
RizFam said:
I Found ItÂ

This is where Moosegut mounted his .........

Tami
[snapback]125298[/snapback]​
Thanks for posting that, Tami!! That's where I mounted mine, too!! It works great, BTW!! It's either been too hot or thundering/lightning/raining, here, for me to get to the OB and take a pic of mine.
Just think........it took all of putting two screw drivers in with my very own screw-driver with FLOWERS on the handle so the boys won't take it!!

Darlene action

21 - 40 of 40 Posts