Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Outbackers Contributor
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing some packing yesterday for the trip this weekend and, for the first time, I happened to notice that there was a light inside the pass through storage area. Am I the only one that didn't (or doesn't) know about this light? In case you're reading this asking "What light?", go open the front pass through drawer door on the passengers side of the trailer and look inside, up against the front wall.

When we took delivery it was well below freezing, wind howling, snow blowing and 6:00 in the morning... The delivery driver and I did a quick PDI but somehow that got left out...any one else "find" things after delivery?

The ever observant, Steve (NOT)

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
There's one in the 25 RSS front storage compartment too. Always ensure they're turned off when not using it. It will kill your battery without you knowing it!

(speaking from experience)

·
Outbackers Contributor
71 Posts
Never noticed, thanks for the enlighting information.

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
My dealer showed me it, pointing out to double check it since it can drain off the battery fast. I was thinking about adding one to the other side since that's where I keep my wheel chocks and leveling supplies. I sort of wish it was installed above rather than on the side, but its sure a lot better than nothing at all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts