Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up our 05 Outback 21 rs on Friday and took it out to a local campground on Sat. Better than we expected. Now all we have to do is find everything on our "Needs" list. Looking for the right cover is the next thing, we have to store it outside in the open with no protection. Anything we can get to help against hail damage?

·
Outbackers Contributor
260 Posts
Hi Bob,

Congrats on picking up your new Outback. We're looking at options for a good cover as well with outside storage planned for next winter. Take a look through some previous posts on this subject as there has been some good discussion.

Do you happen to know what changes have been made to the '05 models?

BTW, great nickname.
We're from Spirit Lake so I am right that you might be "bound" for our area?

Greg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Born!

Yep, we may be heading there Memorial Day weekend. Parents have a cabin by the airport and with the whole family there, we'll need the trailer.
All the paperwork I have say its an '05. I can't see any difference, other than no oven, but more storage in its place. I love the quality of the whole trailer. Seems to be less pattern on the cushions and the wall paper border doesn't seen to be as noticable. I could be wrong, we have the Fawn and this is the first we've seen it. We've seen the jasmine and the rose, but chose the Fawn.
We ordered it back at the end of February and just got it Friday! All thought we had to wait, we couldn't have used it until now anyway.
I can't believe the difference in prices around the midwest. Sports show price here was $16,800 and in Lakeshore, MI their everyday was $14,888, and in Denver I actually saw $29,000 (same exact model).
Anyway Happy Camping!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts