Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
Right now I have the uploading of images to the forum itself blocked (My space is limited and I really can't afford to increase my hosting plan at the moment, sorry). The only place to upload pictures is the Photo Gallery. However you can click on the IMG button and insert a URL to a picture and it will show in your post like in this post. I went to the photo gallery selected a picture did a right click on the picture and went to properties, copied the URL address clicked the IMG button , pasted the address and there you have it.

Vern

·
Outbackers Contributor
2,260 Posts
Being a Newbie, I'm not sure how to even get started on posting a picture. I'd like to be able to post a new picture of my rig this weekend after I pick it up.

I've stumbled around the site and can't seem to figure out the magic sequence.

Brian

·
Outbackers Contributor
2,260 Posts
Well,
The first thing I need to do is learn to read the posts that tell me what I need to do.. like yours. If I'd read your previous posting, I would not have made the post I did.

This is a very stressful week you understand - I'm waiting to take delivery of my Outback and so my thinking isn't exactly uh, perfect.

Just look for the @ and go from there - got it.

Thanks,

Dufus

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
For those of you that haven't been to the photo gallery lately the way the menu's appear have changed after return to forum link request. I haven't tried them myself yet but it appears they are no longer hidden.

Vern

·
Outbackers Contributor
2,260 Posts
I still can't figure out how to add a caption to a picture after it has been loaded. Anyone help me on this?

Thanks,
Brian

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
Brian, send me a picture of your Outback when you get it and I will create the account for you. I think I will also take print screens of the procedure and post a download so other people can use it in the future.

Vern
[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts