Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
The best prices most of us have found on the net were from Lakeshore RV, current price is $17,999 you can see their website right here.

Keep in mind the distance from the factory also has an impact on prices since they have hard shipping costs. Generally if you factor about $1/mile from the factory to the show room you should be in range. I live in Washington State and best price we found was around the mid 18's, but we didn't need a hitch or brake controller either. Did negotiate some other things into the deal. Lakeshore had a "special" on the 28RSS at one time of around $16,499 I recall, that's what I used to negotiate with my dealer. Other dealers prices, and I contacted four others were at least $19,500.

What price and options are you getting in your area?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am about to purchase a trailer for 19500 out the door. This includes load leveling hitch, sway, and taxes. No oven, but I can get one later.

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Sounds like your price is in range considering it including everything. Did they quote how much for an over later? I'd get it on the contract (compare with oven at Camping World installed to see if you are getting a fair deal) so you can hold them to it if you want it.

Congrats and welcome aboard too! Just be careful how much you read here at anyone time or you may end up looking like NDJollyMon.

Outbackers Spokesperson
Mr. NDJollyMon

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'd call Bonners lakeshore RV in Muskegon MI for a quote which I found to be lower than their website. I could not get my local dealer to come close to Bonners price, and they were great to deal with.

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
Hey....that pic may actually be me!

Wait a minute...my forehead is not quite that big yet!

(same eyes though!)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 26rs from Lakeshore RV and they were $4,000 cheaper than the dealerships here in CT and MA. They were great to deal with, well worth the 1800 mile round trip. I highly recommend them and LOVE my new camper

1999 Suburban K1500
Reese Dual Cam
Prodigy Brake Control
04' Outback 26RS

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,877 Posts
I would give Great Outdoors RV in Fulton, New York (Syracuse) a call. I think I got a good deal on a 28BHS. Lakeshore was about 400 less, factor in the driving and it was a better deal for me to go to G.O.

Can't hurt to see what their price is, then you can compare and use several quotes to your advantage.

www.greatoutdoorsrv.com 1-800-933-4386

Good luck, it is well worth the effort put in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts