Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
Rig and Truck are washed, serviced and ready to roll. On the road to the annual spring Bluegrass Festival in Big Lake, Texas this weekend. If any of you Outbackers are in the neighborhood stop by...

PS: It's in the 80's and sunny sunny Imagine that! Gotta love this Texas weather

Vern

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
I hope you get sunburned and....nevermind.

It's a beautiful 32 degrees and snowing like heck right now. Have fun Vern!

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Bit of a drive for us, but we're heading off this weekend too. Getting close to the end of the free camping at our area Corp. parks so figure I might as well get one in while I can. Besides the RV pad needs a few more days to cure!

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,452 Posts
I hope you get sunburned and....nevermind.
It's a beautiful 32 degrees and snowing like heck right now. Have fun Vern!
What he said!.

I am truely jealous, as it has not stopped snowing here in two days.

Tim

·
Registered
44 Posts
We had a snow and then ice storm tues. now were getting 4 to 8 inches tonight,come on spring I have not been able to take my new 21RS out for its
maiden voyage yet!

Gary

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yo Pete, I'll take a short set and work on that sunburn and....nevermind

Vern

PS: I'll take some pictures of our warm weather and post them for you...

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Were home
I "DID NOT" want to come home! We were having such a great time with all that good music and friends. Kathy and I both needed this trip really bad and it always seams the most needed trips are the shortest, oh well. The weather was great even had to turn on the AC
Now that the weather is warm here we decided to go ahead and start planning our trips out for the rest of the year. We will be rolling for a Texas Boomer's Easter Rally for April and in May will be going to the West Texas Boys Ranch for another Festival and diving at San Solomon Springs in Balmorhea State Park. In June looks like we will be at the iRV2 National Rally. This is going to be a big year for us on the road...
For all of you you Outbackers up north I will be hoping the snow melts soon "Hang in There"

Vern

1 - 8 of 8 Posts