Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Outback 250RS 2003 Ford F-350, V10
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for our first trip in our new to me 2011 250RS. Purchased the trailer about one year ago, but with mods, cleaning, maintenance, and fishing at my local lakes, we are now getting ready to use it!!

Want to visit Ancient Bristlecone NP near Bishop. I will want to check out Manzanar, Bishop, Owens River, Mammoth, etc. I have never been to Bishop and want to check out the area for future stays.

I want a full hook up RV park because as you may know, the holding tanks on these Outbacks are pretty small. My tanks are 30/30/30. That's not much for a family of four (me, wife, 23yo son, 17yo son with Autism, and our Mini Schnauzer). This is more of a family sightseeing trip than a fishing trip ( but I may get some fishing time in with my sons!).

We don't mid driving 1-1.5 hours to see things, especially if the RV Park is nice and clean.

I found an RV Park/Resort that looks pretty nice: Boulder Creek RV Resort in Lone Pine. LP appears to be a neat old town with much history especially as it related to old western films.

Boulder Creek RV Resort

Any intel on Boulder RV Park?

Thoughts?

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts