1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
I have a dodge 3500 and have a 25rss
I prchased a Draw tyte WD hitch
Question is, Will the Reese HP Dual Cam work with the Draw Tyte Round bars?
By the way
I love the new Cummins 600! quiet and strong!
thanks guys

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
First of all Welcome to the Outbackers!

I'm almost positive that Reese and DrawTite are the same company so chances are they will work, but checking with a hitch dealer to make sure is the safest way to confirm this. I've also read from EZ lift owners that the Reese dual cam will work with those hitches too.

·
Registered
630 Posts
You may want to do a search over on rv.net. I seem to remember some posts over there talking about this very issue and that the round bars did not sit in the cam properly but I cannot be sure.

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,207 Posts
I have the reese round type bars. As long as they have that little flat curve at the end yes the system will work. Kirk

·
Registered
276 Posts
If the round bars don't have the intergrated cam they will work with the standard dual cam. They won't work with the Hp dual cam with the standard they have a piece that bolts to the spring bar for the cam to sit in. I would buy new bars if yours don't have the intergrated cam the HP dual cam is easier to install. the standard has u-bolts that usually interfear with lp or battery mounts. I have used both and I feel the HP is a better setup(JMHO)

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts