Outbacker RV Forum banner

Roof vent replacement.

946 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  136mike
Doing some maintenance this weekend and noticed one of my roof vents has brittled and fallen apart. I know all of the other vents but not sure what this one is called to start looking into it. 2018 330rl
Automotive tire Grey Road surface Asphalt Flooring

Workwear Sky Helmet Glove Engineering
See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Keystone RV calls it an attic vent. It ventilates the void between the ceiling and roof. KRV part# 326183.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.