Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 298re travel trailer. The water inlet has a 2 position switch for city water and tank fill. While on city water the tank is slowly filling also until it comes out of the overflow. Is the valve bypassing? Has anyone else had the problem?

·
Registered
1 Posts
yes, I have the same trailer with the same problem, I first thought it was the valve, but after looking online, known issue, bleeding back from tank though pump and right out the over flow.
I am going to put one way check valve right after the pump and see if that does it should.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, I have the same trailer with the same problem, I first thought it was the valve, but after looking online, known issue, bleeding back from tank though pump and right out the over flow.
I am going to put one way check valve right after the pump and see if that does it should.
Thanks. I would like to know if that solves the problem. I haven't done anything yet and haven't had it happen again that I know of. I thought a grain of sand may have affected the sealing at the valve, but i don't know that. Your idea is one I hadn't thought of and could well be the case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts