Outbacker RV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a little push, our screen door will open without moving the handle. I don't think it's defective, as I've seen other doors of that design do the same. (just the way it is..)

Next week will be our first trip with 2 new puppies. It won't take long before they discover that they won't need to wait for a human to open the door for them.

I could probably install some sort of "hokeyt" hasp for secondary security. But was hoping someone here may have another suggestion.

Thank you,

Dave

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After futzing around with a couple of ideas, it dawned on me to simply close the stair handrail over the door.

Done...

·
Registered
30 Posts
With a little push, our screen door will open without moving the handle. I don't think it's defective, as I've seen other doors of that design do the same. (just the way it is..)
Next week will be our first trip with 2 new puppies. It won't take long before they discover that they won't need to wait for a human to open the door for them.
I could probably install some sort of "hokeyt" hasp for secondary security. But was hoping someone here may have another suggestion.
Thank you,
Dave
Sounds like the latch needs adjustment. Neither design I have ever owned had this issue.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts