Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone
Apparently that Groundhog does not have an Outback. If I see him, He will be on the wall over my fireplace

Wood

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Is it possible he could be stewed in my new dutch oven over a campfire?

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
I've never cooked Groundhog in my Dutch Oven. Does it taste like chicken??

I thought it was Spring...
It was -30 F when I woke up this morning...and now it's +12 F.

Now THAT is a nice day! sunny

Where can I find a Groundhog anyway? I think I'll light the firepit in the backyard. First, I'll have to shovel some snow to find it.

·
Outbackers Contributor
2,020 Posts
Tapping my RED glittery shoes...

Theres no time like Spring... Theres no time like Spring... Theres no time like Spring...

Did it work?

Nope...

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,684 Posts
Tapping my RED glittery shoes...

Theres no time like Spring... Theres no time like Spring... Theres no time like Spring...

Did it work?

Nope...

You are cracking me up. I like that idea much better then shooting the ground hog.

·
Outbackers Contributor
9,201 Posts
...and your point is ?????

·
Outbackers Contributor
282 Posts
The folks out in Colorado are probably thinking the same thing as far as offing the ground hog. Can any one out there give us the latest snow depth? It was a little over two feet when we left Christmas day.

Dave

·
Outbackers Contributor
8,310 Posts
Gotta love those flashbacks

It's 87 degrees here today and 4% humidity
Hate those Santa Ana winds!
Supposed to be in the 50's by Thursday with some rain...I can only hope

Winter?? What winter???

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,354 Posts
I hate to say it, but i was outside washing the ob yesterday and noticed buds on the trees. Spring is in the air!

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Just seen one the news Denver has recieved 50 inches of snow so far.. They are calling for another 2-3 feet starting thursday aft, and ending late saturday night..

I guess since the last few winters have been like fall or spring, we must pay it back... My company has nowhere to put more snow..

Carey

·
Outbackers Contributor
8,310 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
My company has nowhere to put more snow..

Carey
Try selling it on eBay, someone else did...did you see it on the news??
[/quote]

No I didnt, but doesnt surprise me..

Today I made my two trips and from about C. Springs north to Denver there is still ALOT of snow.. It has melted on the suface and has frozen to ice. The sun glares off this like crazy. Next snow there will be nowhere for the snow to stick. It will just blow off the icey snowpack.. This next storm will be interesting.

Boulder had 115 mph winds today. I had slick roads from Springs to Monument early this morning from the high winds..

Its just flat winter here.........

Carey

·
Outbackers Contributor
8,310 Posts

Carey
[/quote]

Today I made my two trips and from about C. Springs north to Denver there is still ALOT of snow.. It has melted on the suface and has frozen to ice. The sun glares off this like crazy. Next snow there will be nowhere for the snow to stick. It will just blow off the icey snowpack.. This next storm will be interesting.

Boulder had 115 mph winds today. I had slick roads from Springs to Monument early this morning from the high winds..

Carey
[/quote]
tradeja! I'm just plain tired of this heatwave...honestly!

Malibu is on fire again

·
Registered
3,553 Posts

Carey
[/quote]

Carey
[/quote]
tradeja! I'm just plain tired of this heatwave...honestly!

Malibu is on fire again

[/quote]

Too bad we couldnt have some 200 mph east winds about now... Blow a lil of this that way.. lol

Carey

·
Outbackers Contributor
2,020 Posts
Well we got a beautiful downfall of snow today...you know BIG fluffy flakes
Then it melted

I like winter... but we haven't had winter yet!!!
We have been just warm enough for the
snow we were supposed to get to be RAIN!

SoOOOoooo I was hoping we could just skip right to spring then SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts