Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks.

Just found out about this site today from someone on the TrailerLife.com forums. My wife and I just bought a 25FB-S this last December and have been on two short 'shake down' trips so far. This is our first TT and we've had a ball so far. We've only had one small leak in the bathroom skylight which our dealer fixed pronto and so far (knock on wood), no other problems except the usual newby stuff.

The wife and I had been looking at and researching trailers for about 3 years before we found our Outback. I was concentrating on all the technical stuff (weight issues, quality reviews, tank sizes, etc.) and my wife would look at the design/layouts. I learned alot from reading the posts in the TrailerLife forum and feel I was better informed then most new buyers when we went trailer shopping. I am still learning stuff everyday though. It's been alot of fun.

I do have a few questions but I'll post those in the appropriate places. I just wanted to say hi to all and say, to use an old biker phrase, 'Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.'

Cheers

D & D (Dana & Deanne)

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Welcome aboard,

Glad you're having a good time with your outback
. We love ours too and are looking forward to getting out in the spring.

Enjoy,

Mike

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
Good to meet ya D&D! The group is growing steady now, and there are many new people here at OUTBACKERS.

PS...I had a leaky skylight too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts