Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Outbackers Contributor
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note! Thanks for all your efforts. This is a web site committed to good people that don't know everything. Refreshing!

Brian

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
Thanks Brian, and Welcome...
We owe it to Vern, Founder and HEAD CAMPER here. He's prevailed over some serious failures, (hackers!) and OUTBACKERS is growing steady.
Thanks Vern!

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Vern deserves all the credit for designing a great site and repeatedly putting it back up after getting slammed. I enjoy checking in throughout the day and seeing what's going on. I'm really glad to see it growing, there's multiple new posts everyday and we've got a great group of innovative and resourceful campers.

Thanks Vern!

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
Your Welcome and thanks for the kind words, it can sometimes be a real challenge to keep the site up and running. Ah which brings me to the little secret I have been holding out on. We now have a new Web Host...
also I have been testing a photo gallery for the members to post there own pictures. If you want to look at it and try it it's at http://www.andtechsolutions.com/gallery "THIS IS JUST A TEST GALLERY" I'm still working on setting up everything and will be moving it when the "NEW HOME" for Outbackers.com is ready. This time "EVERYTHING" will be setup on the new hosting server so when the move is made the down time will only be at the most between 1 to 2 hours and it will be late at night when everyone is sleeping or at least most of us
There is also other things in the works but for now I'll keep it a surprise for later... And for the "Refreshing Indeed, Moving in on 100 members" I'LL SECOND THAT It's great to see the forum growing.

PS: I would like to give a special thanks to the Team Moderators Pete and Mike for helping me keep things in order. Here's a big thumbs up for ya

·
Registered
279 Posts
Count me in too. I truely enjoy this site and look forward to the new things coming up. Just in the short time that I've been visiting, I've noticed more new posts each time I log in. Thanks EVERYBODY.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts