Outbacker RV Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
18,056 Posts
Seems like a lot of us opt out for the easy route and simply place the TP on the small shelf under the cabinets. We do this and I have no reason to think up a mod...works...simple...easy!

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,212 Posts
[
On the 3M website I see they also have shower accessories with water-resistant strips. There's a soap dish, razor/toothbrush holder and even shower caddies to hold shampoo bottles etc. I must be bored...I was so excited to see those! Now I just have to go shopping!!
We have the 3M command strip shower caddy mounted inside the shower to hold shampoo and the liquid bath soap, etc. It has held up great through 2 camping seasons. Bought it at Wally World, of course.
We also have the over-the-door towel rack from Target. Our TP holder keeps coming out of the wall. Still trying to find the best place for it. I wish they made a Command Strip TP holder!

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you don't want to drill holes on the wall, maybe you can have a try the stainless steel products with a sticky pad, such as the stick-on toilet paper holder and the overdoor towel rack. I have these two products in my bathroom and they work well. The toilet paper holder with the 3M strip tape will attach to the wall firmly. And the overdoor towel rack will fit on the door to hold towels and bathrobe once be installed.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts