Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On our 28RSS there is a compartment on the slide out that would hold it, but its carpeted, the bumper looks like it would work, though its a bit long and I'd have to fish it out. I picked up one of these all in one, Easy Slip Travel Pack from a local store, got a much better deal than Camping World sells them for. It comes with two mounts to secrue to the top of the bumper and then pull on and off. But seems like it might get bounced off too

Click to see it here

Anyone use one or have any thoughts?

·
Registered
630 Posts
I use the bumper. The adapter on the hose that you use to attach it to the TT holds the hose in place inside the bumper. It has always been right where I stored it when I open the bumper.

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,915 Posts
Same for me. The bumper is designed for this and works great. I also keep a 10' and 20' hose in there which seems to keep them from moving around.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I connected a small piece of wire to the hose and bent out the bumper cap to keep the hose from moving. Sound like maybe I didn't need to do this, but now that it is done I will just leave it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
In the bumper with with mine too. Never had a problem with it moving around in there. I keep 2, 10' hoses with a splice connector that I've not needed to use, yet.

·
Outbackers Contributor
2,018 Posts
I keep mine in the refrigerator. Works pretty well.

There is a nasty smell coming from insdie the fridge though. Not sure what the deal is.

Randy

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am going to use a large tupperware type container desginated just for the hose and keep it in the main storage area (i have the fifth wheel). The plastic end piece on the bumper does not go on and off very well............Les

·
Outbackers Contributor
3,580 Posts
Randy,

I would think keeping it cool in the fridge would keep the smell down............................guess not.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts