Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have AAA but have been looking into Good Sam ERS. We want some one to come and get us if we are broken down on Main St., in town of No Lights, State of Pitch Black and Stranded!

Give us your insight!

The other half, Sandra

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
I always have AAA. I live in ND, where changing a tire or running off the road when the temp is -40 F with a -80 F wind chill is no picnic.

Did I ever tell you about the time we stopped to gas up the truck and the dogs locked us out??? OMG! AAA bailed us out of that one...and it was a holiday! Nice thing was, waiting in the comfort of the OUTBACK until they arrived.

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
LMAO that would have been something to see. I could see my Border Collie doing something like that on purpose too.

We have it from our Insurance compnay, RV Alliance. Some of the basic AAA plans won't tow your camper if your truck has problems, so getting one of the policies that is an RV policy and covers the tow vehicle and the camper is important.

·
Outbackers Contributor
2,018 Posts
Agreed, Y-Guy...be sure your policy includes trailer towing, not just tow-vehicle towing. We are insured with USAA. We pay $92 premium (per 6 months) for the trailer insurance, including towing and labor, with a $250 deductible.

Randy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts