Outbacker RV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its been a while since I’ve been on here as I’ve bee crazy busy and I’m finally able to get back to camping again. Looked on these forms and it’s really quiet now and it use to be really active. I know the form switched hands to preserve its content but, where did everyone go? My understanding is more people are camping again. Did people switch to a Facebook forum? My apologies, after I posted this I realized it ahoudl be in General Forum, not sure how to change it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I found a group on facebook with 3.4k members... maybe that's where a majority of people are? (Plus I'm sure some switched to a new trailer and maybe a different brand)

·
Registered
949 Posts
All of my old pals here seem to have moved on. We used to have rager group camps. I would bring kegs to them.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seems like a lot of people moved on….glad to see some people are still around though, just seems a bit quieter and people don’t respond as quickly anymore.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
There were some rocky times. For a while the prior owner was really busy and had a hard time keeping things up. I think there were some money issues as well. Also there were some personality conflicts and some members left for another forum but I don't think it exists anymore.

I don't post as frequently as I used to but still watch to see if there is good info to give or get.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It's life. Great to hear from the community! keep posting because its about check in and giving feed back. Words of wisdom, some time and hand to solve problems is what makes this site interesting. The more you share. The more content. Then more people find it relevant to come back. Good to hear from you though. Post on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts