Central6523.47%
Mountain134.69%
Pacific5820.94%
Other 124.33%

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This probably goes hand and hand with the ralley question, and if it need's to move Vern, ok.

My wife and I are in Western CT, and probably won't get much farther then the East Coast until the kids are a little older, and more tolerant of spending long hours in the car.

Tim

·
Outbackers Contributor
208 Posts
We are in San Jose Cailf. 50 miles south of San Francisco.

·
Outbackers Contributor
5,038 Posts
We live in Eastern Washington State now. Having moved around from Western Oregon & Washington, then Missouri and California.

·
Outbackers Contributor
2,018 Posts
We live in Castle Rock, Colorado.

Castle Rock is about 12 miles south of the southern-most suburb of Denver, named Highlands Ranch.

So far, I have not met another Outbacker from Colorado...which is very strange when you consider the number of little green dots on this page:

http://www.reserveamerica.com/jsp/commonpa...ps/usamaps.html

Randy

·
Outbackers Contributor
2,018 Posts
Or....Or....maybe there are not very many people in Colorado who were smart enough to buy an Outback!?! Yeah, maybe that's it.

I will keep my eyes peeled for Outbackers when we go camping this year. And should I encounter another Outbacker, they'll probably be visiting from Texas!

Randy

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,207 Posts
We live in sunny So. California. In the town of Apple Valley, Why they named it that I don't know, not a apple tree to be found but plenty of tumbleweeds seeing it's in the Mojave Desert. Castle rock you may see us out your way, we are talking about going to Greeley to visit my sister. Kirk

·
Outbackers.com Founder
794 Posts
The pole is a good idea Tim. It's OK here but we will watch it to get a better Idea where everybody is at. Vern chiming in from Del Rio, Texas on the shinny banks of the Rio Grande River and Ciudad Acuna Coahuila, Mexico...
Remember XERF and Wolfman Jack? That radio station is about 6 miles as the crow fly's from my house in Mexico...

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
Vern...you sounded just like the WOLFMAN!

How come the POLL doesn't have one selection that says TEXAS?

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,740 Posts
Hey Kris!

Been using that 25RSS lately??? It was -5 degrees this morning. I guess you know mine is not getting used much!

·
Registered
54 Posts
We are in central Ohio. If you dont like the weather todaydont worry it will change tommorow. sunny and 61 Sunday, 19 and snow flurries today. Go Bucks!

·
Outbackers Contributor
94 Posts
We live on castle rock lake in Wisconsin and work for Grande Cheese Thats where Grandeken come from.

·
Outbackers Contributor
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like the East coasters, or at least the Eastern Time zone is the majority right now. Of course this is only after 29 votes. Where are the other 170 members?

·
Outbackers Contributor
1,207 Posts
Ok I am beginning to think all the west coast outbacker are out camping that is why we are lagging in this poll or is it just that the rest of you have cabin fever being stuck in the snow? Castle rock my sister lives off of 28th street and is going to school finishing up her masters somewhere close by, what is the name of that bridge to nowhere, we were thinking of going back there? just in planning stage.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey, MdJollymon - yep, we're off next weekend fishing... Been using the trailer about once a month. BTW - Because of my fabulous personality

or attitude with our dealer over the TIME it took to get things fixed, they gave us a new outdoor stove to replace the old one which was peeling. It is NEW and wonderful. NOW I think everything is taken care of...

SSBondo - we're going to be in your neck of the woods in August visiting a dude ranch outside of Big Timber. A week there and then a few days visiting Yellowstone.. And no, we won't be bringing the trailer this time! (just too darn far!)
BUT the area SOUNDS WONDERFUL!! We're very excited!

·
Outbackers Contributor
123 Posts
Jackson, New Jersey. Home of... Six Flags GREAT ADVENTURE Theme Park and us. Brian

1 - 20 of 102 Posts